Welcome to CMG
We have the following policies in place to protect our patients and staff as much as possible. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding!
- All of our well child checks and annual exams will be in the morning or early afternoon.
- All appointments will check in from the car.
- After you have parked, please call our office at 512-451-5161.
- You will be asked a series of screening questions on check in.
- You will be escorted to a room or asked to wait in our waiting room.
- We ask that all parents and children over 2 years of age wear a mask while inside our office. Parent and child temperatures will be checked when entering the building before being escorted to your room.
Acute/ sick visits
- Please NO walk in appointments.
- We are seeing telemedicine visits throughout the day. Our office will send you a link to log on during your scheduled time slot.
Other office policies
- All staff will wear a mask at all times – with both sick and well visits.
- All books and toys have been removed from the office. Please plan accordingly. Feel free to bring your own toys, puzzles, and books from home to entertain your child while here.
- If you or your child is currently sick or has been exposed to someone with known COVID-19 in the last 14 days, your child’s well check appointment in our office will need to be rescheduled or your child can be seen in the parking lot later that day.