We are back home at 1912 W 35th Street and flu shots are in! Please view Flu Shots 2021 for details about scheduling your appointment.
Attention all CMG families:
In response to nationwide concern for the spread of COVID-19, our office visit procedures have changed effective Monday, March 16th. As previously posted, CMG is not currently accepting walk-in appointments. For scheduled appointments, the following policies will remain in place until further notice:
- Every person who walks into our office will be screened for fever. Anyone with fever will be asked to remain in their car.
- Children with symptoms of fever and cough will be scheduled as a telemedicine visit and a CMG doctor will advise if further assessment is needed in the office.
- All staff will wear masks for all visits – well or sick – to protect all of our patients.
- If there is a reason for a physical examination of a patient with symptoms of fever and cough, patients will be examined in their vehicles.
- Well-checks for children five and older will be rescheduled for April or later and well checks for children under five will be scheduled first thing in the morning before we begin seeing sick children.
- Our newborn hour will remain exclusive to babies 2 months and younger who are well and will occur immediately after lunch while there are no sick patients in the office.
- Our staff is taking extra precautions in cleaning exam rooms and waiting rooms and are diligent about handwashing and wearing masks.
We are confident our procedures will protect our staff and patients and we will continue to adjust as necessary to best serve you.
Latest CMG Posts on COVID-19