Telemedicine at CMG
We are currently doing all our telemedicine visits through doxy.me
. Setting up a telemedicine visit is easy!
- Make an appointment with our office. You will get a link via email for the time of your visit.
- At the time of your visit, clicking the link will connect you to our virtual waiting room. There is no additional software to install and you can use a phone or desktop computer.
- Your doctor will see that you are in the waiting room and start the visit.
- If applicable:
- Please check your child’s temperature prior to the appointment.
- Have your child in a well-lit area and bring a flashlight in case we need to look in your child’s throat.
Anyone we need to further examine or test following a telemedicine visit will be seen in the CMG parking lot later that day (all under the same visit). We have a tent set up in the far corner and our doctors will meet you outside. We are still seeing strep throat and flu along with the typical pediatric illnesses.
Telemedicine Links for CMG Providers